A Montreal mother has spoken out about the dangers of nut allergies after her 20-year-old daughter died from a peanut-laced kiss from her boyfriend.
Micheline Ducré, whose 20-year-old daughter sadly died back in 2012, opened up about the tragic incident to help raise awareness of severe nut allergies, and to highlight the importance of carrying EpiPens. She has warned others to always carry a Medic Alert bracelet as well as an EpiPen, since both devices could have saved her daughter’s life.
Myriam Ducre-Lemay, 20, was in the first throes of passion with her new boyfriend when she went to his house to spend the night after a party back in 2012.
The post This Woman Was Killed By Her Boyfriend’s Kiss In The Saddest Way appeared first on Viral Thread.